Whether you are constructing a building, installing some fancy new home lighting, or experiencing electrical problems, Coleman Heating is here to provide you with expert, custom electrician services from our qualified electricians. We provide services for both residential and commercial applications throughout the Greater Vancouver Area.
The Electric Slide!
Your electrical system is a complex series of wiring that should only ever be serviced by a certified electrician. Improper wiring or out-of-date circuits can leave your home or business at risk of shocks and fires; the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) has reported over 30,000 electrical fires annually. Our electricians perform safety inspections with every installation, ensuring your building abides with current electrical codes.
List of Electrician Services
We offer electrical services to both residential and commercial buildings. Our services extend, but are not limited, to the following:
- Troubleshooting – no matter what kind of electrical problems you may be experiencing, our certified electricians can diagnose and treat the problem.
- Inspections – safety inspections are always important, particularly if you are in an older building or have done recent renovations.
- Upgrades – available for renovations or energy-saving upgrades.
- Energy Saving Solutions – we can upgrade and install energy-saving devices that will improve the efficiency of your building. To find out how to make your home more efficient, book a Home Energy Audit today!
- Surge Protection – protect your electronics and appliances from power surges caused by lightning or power outages by having a surge protector installed.
- Shock and Fire Prevention Devices – prevent electrical fires by having our professionals install Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters (AFCIs) and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs).
- Circuit Breaker Replacement – prevent circuit overloads by making sure you have the appropriate circuit breaker to accommodate your building’s power needs.
- Dedicated Circuits – individual circuits are particularly important when you install a heavy-duty appliance, such as a clothes dryer.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors – keep your building safe by installing both a smoke detector and a carbon monoxide detector.
- Ballast and Bulb Replacement – if your specialty lighting has gone out or a bulb has exploded, we can safely replace them with our energy-saving bulbs.
- Childproof Outlets – keep your children safe from burns and shocks.
- Generators– have a back-up power source for your residential or commercial application in case the power goes out. We also install the transfer switch that powers your generator in the case of a power outage.
- Motion Sensors – useful to both increase your outdoor security, and to conserve energy in commercial bathrooms or break rooms.
- Ceiling Fan Installation – let our professionals do the heavy lifting!
- Exhaust Fan Installation – prevent moisture build-up and maximize ventilation with an exhaust fan in your bathroom.
- Lighting – track lighting, accent lighting, recessed lighting, kitchen and bath lighting – whatever your lighting needs are, we can install them!
- Landscape Lighting – create a unique outdoor ambiance and increase security by having your grounds lit at night.
- Wireless Lighting – never mind the “Clap on, clap off” technology – lighting control systems can let you access and control the lighting in every room from one central station.
I need an electrician!
Our experienced, certified electricians would be happy to serve you and all of your electrical needs. Call us today at 604.466.5895 to consult with one of our experienced representatives or fill out our online contact form!